Interesting site

Andavari

• Moderators

I personally have no real problems with Microsoft, I feel it is responsible for bringing computing to the masses.

I do of course have many issues and gripes about how they go about certain things, but that seems to apply to most worldwide products these day.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I don't have issues with Microsoft, however Windows is another story. It would be nice if Windows could be coded to be damned near unbreakable and malware proof by being on a protected partition, etc.!

Then again making a full on switch to Linux isn't exactly in the workings for me either as in certain hardware support, and I'll be damned if I dual boot to just run a piece of external hardware that works in Windows.

I think about the difference between what MS developers could do and what they actually do and see a less flattering picture.

There are many applications available to make windows resistant to bugs.

There are applications which "virtualize" the operating environment until restart, preventing almost any changes.

There are operating systems which run from a read only CD. Ya can't change'em.

There are browsers available to make internet surfing more resistant to bugs.

There are office (and other) applications which are backward compatible all the way to their beginnings.

MS could have developed any of these, since they presumably know more about windows than anyone. But they didn't. Is it possible that they didn't think of them? If they did, why didn't they incorporate them at some point?

Either you learn how to fix your own car or you're at the mercy of the mechanic. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.