Injket Refill Kit

docta13

I hate buying those $25-$30 black ink catridges for printers and I have always shunned away from buying those refill kits that you just refill an empty catridge with. Now I am considering buying them b/c they are just so much cheaper. Have any of you had experience in using these things, and are they worth the trouble for the cheaper cost? Thanks!

Haven't had any personal experience with them but I saw one on the Home Shopping Network and went to their site to check it out. I was shocked to find 30 or 40 bad reviews they had posted for something they were trying to sell.

People said they were messy, cartridges leaked after filling, smeared while printing, etc. Needless to say, I didn't buy any.

• Moderators

Never tried them, however I know two people that use them and they swear by them. However they also said they can get messy

I don't remember the website address, but there's a company that sells already refilled Inkjet cartridges with their brand of ink at about 50% lower than the retail price of the brandname competition.

Never tried them, however I know two people that use them and they swear by them. However they also said they can get messy

I don't remember the website address, but there's a company that sells already refilled Inkjet cartridges with their brand of ink at about 50% lower than the retail price of the brandname competition.

ooooo man that would be a sweet site to try and come up with :D

I have used refills in the past without any problems, I think I paid about ?7 for the refill kit as opposed to ?35 for a new cartridge, so it made sense to give it a go.

You just need to make sure you refill the cartridge before it gets too low because if it gets too low the print head dries out, things ain't so easy then.

Easier and not too much more expensive to just buy a new printer.

Also unless you print out photos, you might consider a Laser printer, they're a little more expensive, but worth it in the long run I think.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

I hate buying those $25-$30 black ink catridges for printers and I have always shunned away from buying those refill kits that you just refill an empty catridge with.  Now I am considering buying them b/c they are just so much cheaper.  Have any of you had experience in using these things, and are they worth the trouble for the cheaper cost?  Thanks!

The ink does not dry quick and they smug and smear and have been known to leak with printer even turned off.

sigforforums.jpg

Signature made with paintnet