CCleaner v2.22.968 - New Analysis Result Page

georgie

Hi there

In priciple I appreciate the new result page. It gives a good overview.

But I would very much like the exact files list to remain available as a display option.

This is the only feedback on what CCleaner would do if I would let it do. I can't miss it.

cu

georgie

georgie

[Vienna, Austria]

I found that the detailed list is available in a context menu.

The context menu is hidden by its nature, and there is no way to draw one's attention to it.

A tooltip on each result line would help. A note on the page would also help.

If the line would become a link, cursor and line behaviour would indicate it, the link could show the context menu too.

georgie

[Vienna, Austria]

I found that the detailed list is available in a context menu.

The context menu is hidden by its nature, and there is no way to draw one's attention to it.

A tooltip on each result line would help. A note on the page would also help.

If the line would become a link, cursor and line behaviour would indicate it, the link could show the context menu too.

Agreed and FWIW I have suggested an alternative solution in the announcement thread.

Well , I am sorry to say , but I just hate the new look, there is just no

usefull information there.

So please give us an option to select the old style Analyze results.

It could be in >Options< or add a new option to the context menu , something like <Show all files>

/Per

• Moderators
So please give us an option to select the old style Analyze results.

Yes please. I'm unfortunately sticking to last older version after briefly using 2.22, I much prefer the old way things were shown.

If the new way is set in stone at least have what's removed shown something like this which would be a readable list without have to expand the list which I must say isn't exactly newbie friendly or even for old time users:

Header 1: Junk File List:

junkfile1.tmp

junkfile2.tmp

junkfile3.tmp

Header 2: Junk File List:

junkfile1.tmp

junkfile2.tmp

junkfile3.tmp

...and so forth.

• Moderators

I much prefer the cleaner (no pun intended), more elegant display, it's far more readable, although I can see the frustration of those who opt for the full file list to be shown and then lose it on subsequent CC close/open.

I don't really want to plough through all the entries when I'm cleaning - I often run clean without analysing - and it's very easy to show the full list if that's what's wanted. The option of seeing and sorting by filesize is worth moving to 2.22 on its own. And the option of opening the containing folder - did we have that before?

If you right-click anywhere in the blank area in the Analysis Complete screen after running Analyze there is the option to View Detailed Results for all sections to be cleaned rather than just an individual section.

The summary is welcome but it would be good to be able to choose View Detailed Results or View Summary Results as an option that can be permanently toggled on or off, possibly in the Options -> Advanced section.