comodo

hello2007

ok guys i managed to get INNNNN my computer with the ubuntu cd. Now how can i delete this comodo system cleaner. I tried launching revo uninstaller but it wouldnt open

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

yes i can see program files, i see the comodo system cleaner. I right click and the only thing for removal it has is ''move to trash'' im trying to figure out how to open these programs from the cd it gives me many options but they aren't working some that i have tried. If i can just open revo uninstaller i can blast the system cleaner away

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

i cant do anything much it seems. I guess i got to reformat the whole computer, thanks comodo for all the s**t and now all my stuff will be gone

how would i type this in the command

del C:\boot\bcd

bcdedit /createstore c:\boot\bcd.temp

bcdedit.exe /store c:\boot\bcd.temp /create {bootmgr} /d "Windows Boot Manager"

bcdedit.exe /import c:\boot\bcd.temp

bcdedit.exe /set {bootmgr} device partition=C:

bcdedit.exe /timeout 10

del c:\boot\bcd.temp

i would figure you would press enter whenever you reach the end of the line but after the first two lines that doesnt work anymore and if you press enter at the end of the third line it says ''doesn't recognize'' or something like that