CCleaner Community Forums
ishan_rulz

2012 - The End?

Lets settle this:

On 12/22/12 I will be watching the movie 2012 and laughing at all the people who said the Mayans were right. Nobody knows except God. He takes collect calls on nights and weekends.

I watched the movie on Tuesday night - talk about a load of cheese!

I'll tell ya this much - the real end of the world won't be anything like a Hollywood movie, with John Cusack racing an earthquake through the streets of LA or Bruce Willis riding on and blowing up a comet or aliens blowing us to Kingdom Come, no sirree!!

Nobody knows except God. He takes collect calls on nights and weekends

Right on!

Just cast a Life spell on them. Ok that's too Final Fantasy like. :lol:

Even better! Get a sword and beat them to little pieces. :P

i'll be getting my Box ready so i can hide in it

i'll be getting my Box ready so i can hide in it

Make sure you use the correct box in the correct location otherwise you'll be found ~ credits Metal Gear Solid. ;)

Lets settle this:

On 12/22/12 I will be watching the movie 2012 and laughing at all the people who said the Mayans were right. Nobody knows except God. He takes collect calls on nights and weekends.

For us atheists out here, I'd have to say that I wont be making those calls. :lol:

without dragging a religion debate into this, I'd have to say that if the world did end on that date, which I highly doubt it will, it'd be a coincidence :).

You better have a Home Depot or Lowes, etc. nearby because that's where you'll have to go in order to get rid of your spent curly-cube fluorescent bulbs. They're riddled with mercury and have a mean disposition to kill (think asbestos and lead paint) those nearby if accidentally broken.

Is that site for real?:

Indeed it is for real, they do contain mercury. ;)

I can only imagine the horde of lawsuits if some kids being destructive break one or more and get mercury poisoning. That's because none of those bulbs I've seen come with any warnings on the store displays or on the packaging to the potential danger. From what the news and websites have reported about them the cleanup sounds like someone needs a hazmat suit. :rolleyes:

At least it's easy to tell when they burn out, they let off a horrid smell.

Indeed it is for real, they do contain mercury. ;)

I can only imagine the horde of lawsuits if some kids being destructive break one or more and get mercury poisoning. That's because none of those bulbs I've seen come with any warnings on the store displays or on the packaging to the potential danger. From what the news and websites have reported about them the cleanup sounds like someone needs a hazmat suit. :rolleyes:

At least it's easy to tell when they burn out, they let off a horrid smell.

Now there's a thought for some law-hungry "gimmes". Bust a bulb and sue the gubmint if they neglect a single aspect of the haz-mat clean-up. I can see them rubbing their mitts right now. :rolleyes: