CC v2.19.901

MrG

Don't worry dude ;) thanks... Hope to see the restore point manager issue fixed soon as well... I haven't used that new feature yet because of that :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Hi all,

A change crept in to the new build that hadn't been approved, causing Firefox passwords

to be removed in "Saved Form Information" cleaning.

We've removed this and have uploaded a build 901 to the download server.

Apologies for any problems caused.

MrG

. . . and just where IS this version .901? When I check my CCleaner for updates, it claims that .900 is the latest!

Thanks Mr. G........in the over four years that I've been using your AWESOME and FREE product this is the FIRST time that I have ever experienced a bug from it. Thank you so much for the QUALITY product that does what it says and is an EXCELLENT product! As always, another awesome build of a piece of software that so many large companies would be lucky to have a piece of.....

Update page needs an update... :D

That's what I referring to above.

1984: CCleaner is an excellent product, but it has other heavy-duty free competitors out there--like Glary Utilities--which can do even more clean-ups for you.

That's what I referring to above.

1984: CCleaner is an excellent product, but it has other heavy-duty free competitors out there--like Glary Utilities--which can do even more clean-ups for you.

If you compare the two sites CCleaner looks by far more professional. It also has credible reputation behind it too. CCleaner is definitely my preferred product of choice. It does what it says. Period.