PeaZip or IZarc?

Icedrake

I'm currently using IZarc right now, and lately I've been thinking that PeaZip might be better. If anyone else here uses PeaZip or IZarc, could you please state your opinion on either of them (or both)? Like which one you like better, etc. etc.

I'm currently using IZarc right now, and lately I've been thinking that PeaZip might be better. If anyone else here uses PeaZip or IZarc, could you please state your opinion on either of them (or both)? Like which one you like better, etc. etc.

It depends on your needs.They both is good archiver.Peazip has full support for Uncommon Format like PEA.

I have 7-Zip & Izarc.Maybe this link can help you File Archiver Comparison

• Moderators

Both are good for freebies, however PeaZip the last time I tried it did nothing but crash on my system. IZArc in my opinion is very good and rather stable, I used it for several months about a year or so ago, then I just switched to 7-Zip permanently for something a little simpler to use everyday.

The best advice is to just download and try them both. ;)

I used IZarc in the past, and use PeaZip since v2.2, and btw I had no problems of stability or whatsoever.

Both are good programs, pros of PeaZip imho are that it is open source, supports a lot of compression and encryption standards and it is very fast on multicore machines.