[2.19.900] Deleting Firefox Saved Passwords

But now you have it back! I hope you enjoy having everyone reading your passwords!

thanks

I think that you are "making a mountain out of a molehill".

The only passwords I save on Firefox are those to websites where it doesn't matter if someone else accesses them! One would hardly want to save passwords to sites that contain sensitive information about themselves, would one? That's what the "Exceptions" button is for.

All the passwords and user details used for my FF add-ons seem to be getting completely wiped and I suspect it to be on CCleaner's end as it started happening after I installed the latest update. May have to disable said option until the bug is corrected as it is a pain in the butt to re-enter everything :)

Tom.B if you're using 2.19.900 that's now an old version, the newest version is 2.19.901 and is available here.

I am new here but not to how things works. My problem is i followed where you said can be found here .But the problem is when i try to download the 901 version it does not say 901 i have 5 different versions but the all say c cleaner but if you have 5 version on your puterit does this c leaner 1. 2. 3 .4 .5 so u can.t tell what one is the 901 thanks.

I am new here but not to how things works. My problem is i followed where you said can be found here .But the problem is when i try to download the 901 version it does not say 901 i have 5 different versions but the all say c cleaner but if you have 5 version on your puterit does this c leaner 1. 2. 3 .4 .5 so u can.t tell what one is the 901 thanks.

You should only have ONE version of CCleaner on your computer, and the version number is noted in the upper left-hand corner of the CCleaner screen after the Words CCleaner.com, i.e. "v2.19.901".

Delete all the earlier versions from your computer!

• 3 weeks later...