CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DUMBnEASY

Donations

Hi Folks, and thank you for allowing me to use the Recuva software. Undeleting a file is a very seldom operation for most people, so while I'd like to give you something in appreciation, the fact is, 20 arbitrary dollars for a donation is just too much. I would willingly give $10. So, with your Pay Pal Option, I hope that you will change the amount to allow us to input what we want to give rather than signifying a specific amount.

Again, my thanks

Steve Hartman a/k/a DUMBnEASY

I am searching for my post that said about the exact same thing; that $20 USD PayPal is too much. I am willing to donate 2 or 3 times per year a smaller amount.

I am so happy with the products but I cannot afford $20 USD.

agilitysteve

Hi Folks, and thank you for allowing me to use the Recuva software. Undeleting a file is a very seldom operation for most people, so while I'd like to give you something in appreciation, the fact is, 20 arbitrary dollars for a donation is just too much. I would willingly give $10. So, with your Pay Pal Option, I hope that you will change the amount to allow us to input what we want to give rather than signifying a specific amount.

Again, my thanks

Steve Hartman a/k/a DUMBnEASY

Any amount is welcomed, and appreciated Steve. See here:

http://www.piriform.com/about

I am searching for my post that said about the exact same thing; that $20 USD PayPal is too much. I am willing to donate 2 or 3 times per year a smaller amount.

I am so happy with the products but I cannot afford $20 USD.

agilitysteve

Your post is here Steve, with my reply:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=22188