IE 8 & Cookies not being saved

Hate to bash on about this but is anyone working on this problem -

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=21305

Every day for the past week and more sites that I regularly visit are making me login again and again and I am saving ALL required cookies w/CCleaner. In IE 8 > Internet Options > General "Delete browsing history on exit" is unchecked.

Is this limited to only a select few individuals or is v2.18.873 not quite ready for IE 8 yet? My system is XP Pro SP3.

Hate to bash on about this but is anyone working on this problem -

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=21305

Every day for the past week and more sites that I regularly visit are making me login again and again and I am saving ALL required cookies w/CCleaner. In IE 8 > Internet Options > General "Delete browsing history on exit" is unchecked.

Is this limited to only a select few individuals or is v2.18.873 not quite ready for IE 8 yet? My system is XP Pro SP3.

I have the same problem you are having with CCleaner and the cookies, same v2.18.878 of CC and have IE8 also. I am sure that they are working on it and other minor issues that we are having, it will be resolve shortly, had it for a few years and they never let us down. Regards, vet1964

Its not just with the new E8. My E7 and Firefox are both losing all saved cookies. They still appear in the saved box to the right, but they are really deleted! Hope this gets fixed soon.

Genez