[1.24.399]

warmth

Hey guys... I wanted to see here (Recuva Builds Site) the version of the published files like is in here (CCleaner Builds Site) to avoid having me to check each time if that was updated almost downloading the file... this happened today because you were late to update the file (don't worry is fine)... but this will help people to know what they are downloading without see the file name...

Thanks in advance... ;)

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• Moderators

I took me a bit to understand what warmth meant but once I did, I must say I agree. I've the same issue with the "other builds" link being not as noticable on recuva and defragger as it is on CCleaner's Download page. Also to go along with Warmth it probably would've stopped me from Downloading Recuva 1.23 three times yesterday from portable.

that said I love these new versions mad ups to the devs for these

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com