CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xion44

do you fill out your forum profile all the time?

was wondering this..i see some folks here dont bother to do that. as a result of this, on most forums i go to, iam ending up apologizing for calling the person bro -not knowing he's a she ;) .. i think its nice that folks take the time to fill out their profile page.. of course it isnt required for you to do so, but i always add my gender, and age. what do others think? :rolleyes:

What gets confusing sometimes is when someone uses a female picture for their avatar, then to find out it's a guy. This one person on another forum I visit I had pegged as a female for at least five years, but that wasn't the case. :lol:

sometimes during a persons intro, id say "welcome to the forum, bro or sis" and from there, let them choose which format is best

i'm a VIP @iAudiophile.net and when we get new users i tend to greet them by only saying "Welcome to the Forums" i also seem to know if it's a guy or a girl over there by just guessing. you don't see a lot of grils knowing their Computer stuff or their Tech stuff if anything.

i always seem to let every user know WHO i really am as a person/user

Usually add my age and gender, when the options are there to add, I rarely use a avatar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)

I could even be Vishnu but I am too humble.

I could even be Ganesh but I won't work for peanuts.

I remain your humble Shudra

i too use to have that problem of not sure as to wather or not the user i was talkin to was m or f so i came to a point of i did not care any more of what the person was i would just type as per you profile tells your a female or a male or a it and yes if they had on gender in the profile i would talk to them just like i would talk to a women about the baby in side her if the gender was not know like hey it of dear it i was bla bla and so on i just give them what they want as to what they have in the profile and if any one said any thing about it i would just tell them well i only going by what you put in your profile so dont yeall at me its you profile