1042 Korean

3098 Serbian Cyrillic

2074 Serbian Latin

1051 Slovensky

1071 Macedonian

5146 Bosanski

1026 Bulgarian

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators

This is what I use via winapp2.ini for CCleaner:

[*CCleaner]; Deletes all non-English languages.LangSecRef=3024Detect=HKCU\Software\Piriform\CCleanerDefault=FalseFileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\CCleaner\Lang|*.dll

And for Recuva:

[*Recuva]; Deletes all non-English languages.LangSecRef=3024Detect=HKLM\Software\Piriform\RecuvaDefault=FalseFileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Recuva\Lang|*.dll

[*CCleaner]; Deletes all non-English languages.LangSecRef=3024Detect=HKCU\Software\Piriform\CCleanerDefault=FalseFileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\CCleaner\Lang|*.dll

I put winapp2.ini on my Flash drive that has CCleaner portable to keep them the same.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• 1 month later...

And for Recuva:

[*Recuva]; Deletes all non-English languages.LangSecRef=3024Detect=HKLM\Software\Piriform\RecuvaDefault=FalseFileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Recuva\Lang|*.dll

Hello Andavari,

I've one question about using Winapp2.ini that's available for download. If I install this folder into my C:\ProgramFiles\CrapCleaner folder without removing all the entries that are in this folder as it comes that will make some changes that I don't necessarily want correct? So if I only want it to install this option you list below here so it doesn't permit any lang folder to be installed in later updated versions of Crap Cleaner is this the correct way to do it? I think this would be a better option than just deleting the Lang folder each time don't you? Thanks for any help you can offer.

jlt50z

And for Recuva: