CCleaner for Windows Mobile?

foneteck

I have been using CCleaner for years. So many web sites recommend it. I feel safe with it. Now I have a request.

Can you guys come out with a CCleaner for windows mobile? There are some cleaners for windows mobile out there, but none that I feel safe with as I would with a product from your company. I hope your company will think about it and actually do it, and if you do please advise me and the rest of the world ASAP. Thanks for the many years of keeping my PC behaving. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
I have been using CCleaner for years. So many web sites recommend it. I feel safe with it. Now I have a request.

Can you guys come out with a CCleaner for windows mobile? There are some cleaners for windows mobile out there, but none that I feel safe with as I would with a product from your company. I hope your company will think about it and actually do it, and if you do please advise me and the rest of the world ASAP. Thanks for the many years of keeping my PC behaving. :rolleyes:

I would like to see this too if possible...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are interested i'm developing an application very CCleaner like (very very similar UI because i love it) and i will need some betatester... By now it supports only italian language but i will add the english language very soon... Let me know if you are interested...

This is my eMail...

What do you think about it?

ss1.png

ss2r.png

ss3.png

EDIT:

I modified the original project so tiscould be Mobile CCleaner:

senzatitolo5.png

senzatitolo1g.png

senzatitolo4.png

senzatitolo3.png

senzatitolo2o.png

hello i would like to try out your CCleaner Mobile on my HTC Touch 3G running windows mobile 6.1

Can you please send me a link to download :P

i used CCleaner on my pc for years now and toatally love it !!!!

Thnx in advance !

Arseny

• 7 months later...
No one?

There are not too many winMo users on here, and I recently lost mine :(

But I'd recommend leaving the UI as you own until you have Admin+Piriform approval to use the CCleaner logo.

as any un expected damage your software unexpectedly does would then reflect on Piriform as people will assume its made by them.

So please pick your own name and logos ;)

Otherwise its a great idea. :)

fireryone