New Thread

Mike Rochip

LOL, GAVE ME A LAUGH AT WORK, THEN I HAD TO SHOW OTHERS HERE THE STORY, OH, IF I WAS CONVICTED ON EVERY THREAT I MADE AGAINST INANIMATE(sp) OBJECTS THEN I'D BE LOCKED UP FOR QUITE A WHILE.

You may enjoy this one then...

BBC News

Both these incedents happened here in Colorado (my home state) Coincedence :blink: ? Probably not...

Closer to home (pun) imagine my surprise to find that while trying to find a solution to "visited links not changing color in Firefox" for my benefit and momnpopdays (see "firefox" in the Software Forum) I type ["visited links" +firefox] into Google and one of my idiotic, unhelpfull posts in reply turns up in the results 4 RESULTS DOWN OUT OF 3,340 WITH CCleaner Forums ->Firefox AS THE TITLE. :o Luckily, I found a solution on the Web in the meantime and edited the post to reflect it.

If you look at my posts, you will see I often post and then reply to myself with some kind of rambling, moronic, and wrong solution. Fortunately, DjLizard must be very understanding or maybe just didn't notice.

BTW, If I ever implied my computer was inanimate it would most likely burst into flames, fall on me, or at least crash (into my car).

Inanimate objects will never be happy until we are*

*inanamite, that is

lol. I've been playing it cool lately.

but...

in-animate. think of how animation's animated :P

inanimate.

There, now you'll never spell that wrong again.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

lol. I've been playing it cool lately.

but...

in-animate.  think of how animation's animated :P

inanimate.

There, now you'll never spell that wrong again.

Curses :(

My Dad was a high school teacher and grammar and spelling were within his domain. I was determined never to make a mistake under your watchful eye. Arrogantly B), I right-clicked inanimate and "define" only to see Alert! No definitions were found for "inanimate". In-animate was defined but said both in and in- were OK. Trying a second time inanimate defines as well. I guess that means it's debatable; hence you win.

My Dad's peeve was the misuse of apostraphes, as in two pizza's for the price of one...

I did catch grammer while proof reading...

Kelsey would be proud!