January Desktops: Thumbnails Only

DennisD

lol..took me awhile but i saw the attachment option. its fine now

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

• Moderators
lol..took me awhile but i saw the attachment option. its fine now

The only thing though is you have to pay attention to the remaining file space you have in My Controls listed up at the top of the forums since you'll have a limited amount of MB the forums will store for you. That's why I use a free image hosting site.

lol, just yesterday i deleted FSC ..wasnt working for me. thx anyways

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.

BigSmile.png

Getting ready for Chinese New Year?

Some things to keep in mind:

http://www.educ.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/438/CHINA/taboos.html

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

For people that have a sense of humour ;)

t2713_bsod.png

http://girlflash.deviantart.com/art/the-Bl...-Death-50891958

-3C high with snow flurries

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Last sentence in GirlFlashs' entry...

and just so you dont get scared or have night mares, I can assure you that I have tall curtains with a blue screen right by them in this very room, and I havent ever had any proble

And that was the last anyone ever heard from her again. :lol:

something new...

53080328ax3dm1.th.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

woot! the worlds yummiest desktop

a3d8731a9da3.png

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

• Moderators
something new...

53080328ax3dm1.th.jpg

Sad to say I gave up trying to see your full image on ImageShack. It is painfully slow to load, which prompted discussion recently on whether to ban it from this thread.

If you want members to see your efforts I would respectfully suggest changing to some other hosting site, such as ImageSpeech or PixPipeline.

Both great sites.

Sad to say I gave up trying to see your full image on ImageShack. It is painfully slow to load, which prompted discussion recently on whether to ban it from this thread.

If you want members to see your efforts I would respectfully suggest changing to some other hosting site, such as ImageSpeech or PixPipeline.

Both great sites.

+1

I use www.imagespeech.com B)

IE7Pro user

i hope my image is acceptable guys ? pixpipeline is good recommendation

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

i hope my image is acceptable guys ? pixpipeline is good recommendation

It is fine except that would make me hungry and thirsty for a beer Doh!

http://pixpipeline.com/d/3a60a98c2508.jpg

Is ImageSpeech not free any more as I can't upload images there anymore?

IE7Pro user

just got error messege from imagespeech -been going on for 3 days now

3a0f3da2a733.png

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

sorry about my image guys. Imageshack has changed recently and they have gone to crap.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8