Hotmail

agumon

a new version of hotmail code-named "Kahuna" (wonder how to pronounce this)... with 2GB of storage space...

seems like Micorsoft is doing some funny thing these days...

i going to sign one when it is released... :D

--==aGumon==--

a new version of hotmail code-named "Kahuna" (wonder how to pronounce this)... with 2GB of storage space...

seems like Micorsoft is doing some funny thing these days...

i going to sign one when it is released... :D

Pronounced ca-who-na. You must be young, all us old farts remember the"Big Kahuna" from the Beach Blanket movies in the 60's. :D

Its looks pretty good but nice to see that those large intrusive adverts are still everywhere :blink: however i still prefer Gmail. They are releasing a 2gb version to compete with Gmail hows that when my Gmail account already has 2440 MB of space and still growing. Gmail will still load faster because of no intrusive ads and plane colours and in my opinion superior junk and just general mail handling. Hopefully the rumours of Google working on a instant messenger are true so i can get completely get rid of Msn Messenger and my old hotmail account :D .

really!? google working on IM... i hope it will be work with MSN network protocol... all my friends using MSN... but i hate it... but still... have to use it...

--==aGumon==--

really!? google working on IM... i hope it will be work with MSN network protocol... all my friends using MSN... but i hate it... but still... have to use it...

Same here i hate Hotmail but i have to have a count to use Msn messenger. Im not 100% sure if Google are working on a IM but i did that rumour some months back, fingers crossed :D same with the Google browser :D

Im pretty sure you can make a MSN Messenger account with any email. I remember testing it out with my gmail about. The only disadvantage is that you can't see if you have any new emails when you sign in.

Corrrect me if im wrong but I do remember my gmail account working on msn.

but if google is really going to release a IM that will work with MSN network, i will remove my hotmail account and MSN messenger... and register my gmail with MSN... with gmail around, it will be more than enough for me... currently there is nothing that can beat it... but for now... a 2MB of hotmail and a bloated MSN messenger... well... i am not complaining here... :D:D:D

--==aGumon==--

but if google is really going to release a IM that will work with MSN network, i will remove my hotmail account and MSN messenger... and register my gmail with MSN... with gmail around, it will be more than enough for me... currently there is nothing that can beat it... but for now... a 2MB of hotmail and a bloated MSN messenger... well... i am not complaining here... :D:D  :D

www.mess.be

Remove the bloat and ads.

what should i do with the website...?

Sorry, just woke up.

? Welcome to the resource for MSN Messenger addons, skins, tricks and secrets (Windows Messenger included!)

? Latest: MSN Messenger 7.0.0816. Get Mess Patch, MSN polygamy & Jnrzloader

custom emoticons and avatars? 30000 free MSN Emotions and MSN Display Pictures for MSN 6 and MSN 7!

? Contribute your own MSN stuff to Mess with MSN Messenger

i think MSN should include those patch thing in MSN messenger itself... allowing enabling and disabling without the patch... and hope they will add tab messenging in the next version...

--==aGumon==--