New Website for 2009

MrG

• Admin

pear_big_w.png

To welcome in the new year, we've released a completely redesigned Piriform.com website. We've spent a lot of time working on this and hope you like it!

It's a dramatic improvement on the old one. :)

For those reading this in a feed reader, you may visit the site here: www.piriform.com

View the full blog post

Looks pretty nice and clean... I have an advise... in the showcase of the main page... when you select any number to see the product overview... you aren't able to know what number you have just clicked :P

I will test the site... and let you guys know... for the first look everything seems to be working very well and fast...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

:wub: it. Though, since it's for 2009 maybe it should have been released on the 1st of January? :unsure:

Nonetheless, amazing design; has my approval. :D

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein

pear_big_w.png

To welcome in the new year, we've released a completely redesigned Piriform.com website. We've spent a lot of time working on this and hope you like it!

It's a dramatic improvement on the old one. :)

For those reading this in a feed reader, you may visit the site here: www.piriform.com

View the full blog post

I think its really awesome and all and i think it could be better if there was a little podium thing like in the Olympics and when you move the mouse over 1st 2nd and 3rd place it shows Cleaner, Defraggler and Recuva.

Maybe in order of the most downgraded program, with a little description at the bottom , and maybe some new items in a banner at the bottom.

:-)

well hope that helps

Happy Xmas and a happy new year!!!

Luke

p.s keep up the good work!

Confirmed here in FF3.1b2!

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Looks nice but I don't like the fact that the numbered buttons don't actually give you any indication of where in the site you are going to be going to.

Hovering over them shows that they all go to http://piriform.com/#, it is not until you click them that you see that they go to:

1 - CCleaner

2 - Recuva

3 - Defraggler

Maybe I am being fussy though.

• Admin
Very clean...

I see a problem in the Recuva description :

Accidentally deleted an important file? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your PC, Recycle Bin, digital camera card or MP3 player. And it's FREE!

Thanks! All fixed. That'll teach me to make quick last minute changes. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

though still new, the forum is very easy to navigate. and the skin gives off a striking clean resemblence. is both professional looking and uncluttered.

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png