CCleaner Community Forums
JMPMLP777

UNINSTALLING PROGRAMS

I AM HAVE A PROBLEM DELETING NERO BURNING ROM OFF MY COMPUTER. WHEN I TRY TO DELETE IT A SCREEN COMES UP AND SAYS FATEL ERROR DURING INSTALTION. I TRYED TO DOWN LOAD IT AGAIN TO THE COMPUTER AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE NEVER USED THE PROGRAM AND IT IS TAKING ALOT SPACE ON MY COMPUTER. I TRYED USING THE UNISTALLER AND IT DOES NOT DO ANY THANG.PLEASE HELP I WANT THIS OFF MY COMPUTER.

Are you using XP or vista?

How are you trying to uninstall Nero?

Which version of Nero?

Do you have a Nero cd or did it come bundled with your computer?

Perhaps using a tool like this may be an option.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Uninsta...ol-Bundle.shtml

HI HAZELNUT THANKS FOR YOUR POST. I AM USING WINDOWS XP. I AM GOING TO ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS AND TRYING TO DELETE IT THERE, BUT IT WILL NOT DELETE. I TRYED TO REINSTALL IT TO MY COMPUTER TO SEE IF IT WOULD DOWN LOAD PROPERLY AND THEN TO DELETE IT AT THAT TIME BUT THAT WILL NOT WORK EATHER. WHEN I TRY TO DOWN LOAD IT, IT SAYS ERROR TRY DOWNLOADING AT A LATER TIME. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I COULD DOWN LOAD SOME THING AND THEN NOT BE ABEL TO DELETE IT. I AM USING AN OLDER VERSION OF NERO 5. I PUT IT ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AND NEVER USED IT, THATS WHY I AM TRYING TO TAKE IT OFF. I HAVE THE NERO 5 INSTALATION CD. PLEASE HELP IF U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMPMLP777, please turn off Caps Lock as everything you type appears as if you are SHOUTING AT US.

I remember I had to re-install Nero from the CD in order to remove it but it is a hard application to remove as it leaves a lot of remnants on the system.