Defraggler v1.04

MrG

• Admin

dflogo.gif

For Halloween we're releasing a new Defraggler.

This version adds 16 new languages and fixes various bugs reported in our forum.

Download it now!

Defraggler v1.04

• Multi-language release (16 new languages!).
  • Improved handling of daily schedules.
  • Fixed bug that could file defrag to be very slow.
  • Improved logging of analysis methods.
  • Loads of performance improvements.
  • Loads of bug fixes.

Download now from www.defraggler.com

View the full blog post

Great!!! thanks!!!

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. This version of defraggler caused a file to become corrupted. I backed up an image of my c drive to my d drive, which is a fat32 the c drive is a ntfs drive and the backup drive is a fat32 drive.

I ran defraggler and selected the fat32 drive, it told me that a file called xp.4 was fragmented, so I told defraggler to defragment it. Then I left it running over night. In the morning when I looked it said that no files were defragmented, but I discovered later that the xp.4 file was corrupted, and a chkdsk /f found some lost chains and converted them to files.

There were some very important files in that backup and I've lost them and I am very angry!

To bad Dedraggler doesn't work with Win98. Guess I'll have to stick with the regular C: drive one :(.

The WinME defrag works much better on Win98:

http://home1.gte.net/johnfull/n208.htm

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user