Right-click exclude option in registry cleaner

Guest_Jim_*

The title says it all. I think it would be useful if I could right click on something found in the registry and have it added to the exclude list like that. It has been a while but I remember having difficulty with adding something to the list through CCleaner and having to manually add it to the ini file. Besides, with the exclude list and registry entries on different pages adding something to that list can be cumbersome with the information being elsewhere.

• 5 weeks later...
The title says it all. I think it would be useful if I could right click on something found in the registry and have it added to the exclude list like that. It has been a while but I remember having difficulty with adding something to the list through CCleaner and having to manually add it to the ini file. Besides, with the exclude list and registry entries on different pages adding something to that list can be cumbersome with the information being elsewhere.

I am fully agree with you

there shoulde be a right click option for adding found registry in exclusion list

it is very difficult to look again and again to the path of entry in registry editor

for the sake of adding it in exclusion list.