Colour Test

hazelnut

I think I'll pass as I'm Red-Green colour blind:

http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/ishihara.html

I see the 25 in the top left pattern and that's it.

Don't worry.

I know Red traffic lights from Green and that most trees have Green foliage except for Fall.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I'll post my results. I did terribly :(.

*Your score: 81 *Gender: Male *Age range: 16-19 *Best score for your gender and age range: 0 *Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Then again, it's probably due to colour settings on the screen. (I am also red/green colour blind, apparently).

What are you supposed to do? Sort them from darkest to lightest?

I don't expect to do too well since I am also mildly colour blind according to the tests I have taken. It doesn't show up for me in real life situations but I failed the test when I was checked many years ago. The test I took had circles filled with dots of different colours. The dots of a certain colour were arranged to form a number that is visible if you can distinguish the different colours of dots. I failed that and they said I was red/green blue/gray colour blind. That was news to me since I had gone through life not having had one occasion where I couldn't tell different colours.

Edit: Scored 95 <_<

It was hard especially at the end when you had to fill in your age. :lol:

Reading the text was harder than matching the colors.

I scored 3 which is considerably lower than my age.

OMG, what did I miss ? They threw me out of Kindergarten the year before I was to actually attend.

:) davey