October Desktops

DennisD

Updated the wallpaper on the work internet pc (Actually i put on last month but Didn't post it up)

Got it from www.socwall.com if i remember correctly.

Screenshot.jpg

Changing wallpaper on work community pc's is like graffiti (or from what i've heared about garffiti artists on TV) .

If its liked it stays until somone with something better put up a different one, this has lasted 2+ weeks longest one has so far.

fireryone

It's pretty neat. But why is your My Computer icon teetering on the edge of the recycle bin? :blink:

Well it's somewhat a pun for my aging computer. Gotta throw the old and enslave the new.

Updated the wallpaper on the work internet pc (Actually i put on last month but Didn't post it up)

Got it from www.socwall.com if i remember correctly.

Screenshot.jpg

Changing wallpaper on work community pc's is like graffiti (or from what i've heared about garffiti artists on TV) .

If its liked it stays until somone with something better put up a different one, this has lasted 2+ weeks longest one has so far.

A twofer, I like that background AND ubuntu :o

A twofer, I like that background AND ubuntu :o

Yes, Telstra have Ubuntu installed on one of the internet pc's, it's great and stable (if your not testing out Google Chrome on it).

The windows ones are awfully locked down (cant even open the clock calendar) so i don't touch it if possible.

Here is the original tb_200809073445-8735.jpg

( http://img2.socwall.com/Anime/General/200809073445-8735.jpg )

Edit: Spelling and Corrected link to the full size wallpaper.

fireryone

Dennis (and others), I don't understand your fascination with docks. Once you open a browser or program, the docks' usefulness is pretty much gone. You're 2 clicks away from change instead of 1 via the task bar.

Sure, it looks cute, but so does Vista.

Dennis (and others), I don't understand your fascination with docks. Once you open a browser or program, the docks' usefulness is pretty much gone. You're 2 clicks away from change instead of 1 via the task bar.

Sure, it looks cute, but so does Vista.

Wrong. My dock is set to always be on top like the task bar and auto hide so it's out of the way until I move the cursor to the bottom of the screen and than the dock appears. I can get at everything this way without having a desktop full of icons.

I tried auto-hide. I can't stand it. I tried it with Taskbar a few times. Just a personal preference I guess.

I have both the dock and the Task Bar set to autohide. In FF, Maxthon, and IE I set the toolbars to autohide as well. I would do it in Opera to but it doesn't have that feature.

I think Image Shack should be banned as a pic hosting site on these forums before I put my fist through the computer screen. Images hosted on Image Shack load very slow in fact this whole thread loads slow because of it. Every time I look at a thread about screen shots or loaded with pics I know I will pull my hair out because of Image crap Shack. Not just this forum but any forum.

It's not mine honest, I'm just looking after it for a friend :rolleyes:

By the way have you spotted what it says yet?

I can't figure it out.

I like my XP Home's eyes

t2052_desk.png

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user