Defraggler v1.03

MrG

• Admin

dflogo.gif

Today we have a new version of Defraggler for everyone to download!

This version fixes various bugs in the initial release, adds scheduling and support for multiple languages.

We say "support" because we've got to send the strings to our highly skilled translators first. So the actual non-English language releases will be out in a few weeks. :)

Download it now!

Defraggler v1.03.093

• Added support for multiple languages.
  • New options dialog.
  • Added scheduler.
  • Fixed display of labels for removable drives.
  • Added support for tabbing between sections.
  • Loads of performance improvements.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Download now from www.defraggler.com

View the full blog post

Thank you! ^_^

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Do you guys need some spanish (latin america) translator???

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

I have just downloaded the Defraggler v1.03.093, it works fine in my old laptop. however on the desktop when I ran the new version it crashes the program, I have deleted the program completly from this computer and reinstalled a clean copy but no go it still crashes.

Computer is intel dual proccessor running xp and dual disk drives with 1 Gb of ram.

I attempted to download older cersion from web site but it won,t allow download of older versions.

Anyone else struck this or have information which would allow me to get v1.03.093 working.

Thanks.

This post was posted to draw the attention of the manufacters of the product to the fact that they had a problem with their new release of the product, not to start a discussion on translation.

Where i can translate into other languages?

If you mean translate it into Greek translation, I've already done it. Just wait for the next version.

I'll definitely need to do some corrections, but I have to see Defraggler in action in order to do it.

PS. If you'd like to discuss anything about Piriform's products Greek translations, please contact me via pm to talk about it.:)