CCleaner v2.12

MrG

• Admin

cclogo.gif

CCleaner version 2.12 has just been released, in this version we've added support for Google Chrome!

CCleaner v2.12.651

• Added Google Chrome support.
  • Improved cleaning security checks.
  • Improved recursive cleaning functions.
  • Fixed bug in INI FileKey evaluation routine.
  • Updated INI file processing engine.
  • Improved system info checks for modern CPUs.
  • Various language and translation improvements.
  • Minor GUI tweaks.

Click here to visit the CCleaner.com site and download

View the full blog post

thanks for it... sorry for my late response :P

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

I'm a long-time CCleaner user and i've never had any problems, but with 2.12 i already have 2 (after full cleaning):

1. CCleaner deleted all my bookmarks in Chrome (thanx god, I have the same bookmarks in Opera Link);

2. After reboot of my PC, license key of Kasperky Antivirus for Windows Workstations 5.0.712 has been lost and Kasperky notified me that there's NO license key at all now (though the license key is until 07.06.2009), so I had to recover the key.

Please, fix them in next release of CCleaner a.s.a.p.

• 2 weeks later...

CCleaner 2.12.660 erazes license key of Kasperky Antivirus for Windows Workstations 5.0.712 and Kasperky notifies that there's NO license key at all now (though the license key is until 07.06.2009).

Please, fix it in the next release of CCleaner a.s.a.p.