Forwarding with Hotmail

Newhotness

Is there a way to set up hotmail to forward all messages to another account? I googled it but found no help...but this forum is clearly better than any google search.

thankx

fyi, i'm trying to send all my hotmail stuff to my new gmail account

Give Googles email service a try, Gmail. www.gmail.com

It is much better than hotmail, you dont see banners that slow down site, you dont almost-get-forced to signup on newsletters. You can filter, label and "starr" and archive mails and search them. Over 2 gigabyte space.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators
Give Googles email service a try, Gmail. www.gmail.com

It is much better than hotmail, you dont see banners that slow down site, you dont almost-get-forced to signup on newsletters. You can filter, label and "starr" and archive mails and search them. Over 2 gigabyte space.

Stop posting please. I was trying to lay off you but you didnt even read the post. Newhotness already has a gmail acount, it says in her post that she is trying to send her hotmail emails to her gmail account. So Eldmannen either read the whole post and answer thier question or just dont respond. I would love to see you actually answer someones question. You act like your smarter than everyone but you have never actually solved someones problem.

Just a little thing rridgely, I think Newhotness is a male.

Could you confirm this Newhotness?

Also I do think Eldmannen is probably very knowledgeable, but does not quite know how or when to show it. Either that or he just googles problems and posts what he finds.

By the way, for a youngster you seem very knowledgeable rridgely, a few more years and you will be after Dj's crown.

• Moderators

If your a guy newhotness sorry. ;) Usually I can tell by the username but yours could go either way. I checked the thread were we asked if your a male or female and you didnt post.

Eldmannen is probably smart but your right CaPMan he just dosent know how to show it correctly. I just dont get how he hasnt figured it out yet. While I usually agree with his recommendations with freeware thats not what people are looking for.

Crown? Most new people here think I'm conceited, or arrogant, or I think I'm never wrong [which I've never acted like, or said], because everyone keeps telling me [and everyone else] how awesome I am :P Stop it :P

Yes, Newhotness = male ;) (I know his name, too :P)

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

• Moderators

I dont think your perfect or a genious but I do think your pretty smart. I have been coming here for 4 months now and have been very impressed by the stuff I have seen you fix and solve. I also have learned a good bit from coming here and reading yours and a few others posts.

yes, i am a guy, but thats alright, one of the good things about cyberspace is stuff like that doesn't really matter unless you really care? anyway, one of things i love about this place is how a simple topic changes into stuff completely unrelated to the topic of the thread, as it appears it is not possible to have hotmail forwarded at this time, this thread should be closed.

fyi: the name newhotness comes from the movie Men in Black 2, when WS says "old and busted...newhotness" and it comes from the fact that my house mates at school all had good comps and mine was, well, very old and busted...until i got my new one..ie, newhotness!

thankx for the input,

PS: DJ you don't come off as cocky, just knowledgeable