CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
misty33

Help

DjLizard, I'm struggling here! (Yes, I did try control+refresh - no luck.) Going to 2b) - it opened a file with 2 folders: "Default User" and "default.7zm" - now what? On to 3a) Sorry, quite unclear (to me) what you mean by "copy and paste the line below." You'll feel like you're dealing with an idiot, I'm afraid. :rolleyes: Going into the "inner workings, (although not very deeply), is strange. :( Did copy and paste those folders though! Thanks if you want to go forward - greenuser (very :lol: )

DjLizard, to further burden you, on looking into your last paragraph, this --------- Start>Run>"firefox.exe-profilemanager" produced "not found." Then Start>Search (full) produced "no result." <_<:wacko::lol: I am confused!

Thanks rridgely, but same result! .exe -p brings up "Firefox Start" page and .exe-p "file not found." The white Forum looks better all the time! :lol:

I don't understand. 'default.7zm' is not right at all...

firefox.exe always works from the Run line [as does most things in Program Files]... I don't get it :P

ARE YOU RUNNING WINDOWS 98 OR ME? X_X

Thanks DjLizard, you tried your best! (Today I found what "X_X" means!!!) The cause of the "whiteout" is somewhere in the PC and surely needs a hands on tech. Not worth bothering with - it's a zero item. Nothing to do with CCleaner Forum! o/~