At last a Gmail delete button

englishmen

At last a proper delete button within Gmail, just download this little extension restart FireFox. Then visit your Gmail account low and behold you will have a delete button. Tarun please dont give me any of that i dont see the point Gmail already has a delete button rubbish(Joke obviously :D )

image31vp.th.jpg

Sort off its not a folder as such in Gmail they are called labels you label a email then archive it. Then when you want to read an archived email you simply click on the corresponding label Gmail will then show you all the emails with that same label. Trust me its a lot better then folders.

The picture is very bad quality. Next time you take a screenshot of something, save in the PNG format, then you wont get that bad quality.

Now its barerly readable.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

I personally can't be arsed with all this gmail stuff, I stick with thunderbird and use it to collect my isp emails, my hotmail emails and my yahoo emails, and if I want to use email from any pc all of these provide that as well anyway.

I personally can't be arsed with all this gmail stuff, I stick with thunderbird and use it to collect my isp emails, my hotmail emails and my yahoo emails, and if I want to use email from any pc all of these provide that as well anyway.

You get pop service with hotmail and yahoo free now? like you DO with gmail? Have to check that out. Last I heard you had to pay for it. But it's Free with gmail.

Actually I clicked the picture on the forum and got up the image. Didnt expect I needed to click again on the picture that then appeared. Especially not since my cursor didnt switch to the hand which indicates a link.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

You get pop service with hotmail and yahoo free now? like you DO with gmail? Have to check that out. Last I heard you had to pay for it. But it's Free with gmail.

Not so sure you can now, but you could when I signed up for them, which means I am still allowed to. For how long though, I don't know.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO SET UP HOTMAIL WITH POP PLEASE POST IT AS A NEW TOPIC, I'D BE VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW.

THANKX