CCleaner v1.21 - Change log

MrG

• Admin

Here's the current change log.

v1.21.xxx

- Moved Tools and Options into the listbar and they now load

into the main window rather than a new window.

- Fixed listbar display issue with Japanese characters.

- Added REMOVESELF cleaning parameter to delete folders and

not just empty them.

- Added cleaning for: Google Earth, Ad-Aware SE Plus,

Photoshop CS and CS2, Microsoft AntiSpyware,

PerfectDisk 7.0, Azureus.

- Updated cleaning for: Windows log files,

Real Player, Adobe Reader 7.0,

SpyBot Search and Destroy.

- Updated Swedish, Spanish and French translations.

- Minor display fix to the Applications tree.

- Minor interface tweaks.

Very nice Mr.G one of the few programs that's stays the same small size but yet continually gets better. I'm also rather chuffed my SpyBot Search and Destroy entry is going to be part of the app :D . Also one quick question how do you decide what .ini applications entries actualy come with the program? Also how come you don't just include all the .ini entries which have been created they only come in at 18 or so Kb?

Very nice Mr.G one of the few programs that's stays the same small size but yet continually gets better. I'm also rather chuffed my SpyBot Search and Destroy entry is going to be part of the app :D . Also one quick question how do you decide what .ini applications entries actualy come with the program? Also how come you don't just include all the .ini entries which have been created they only come in at 18 or so Kb?

doesen't it depend on what apps you have installed vs the ones that CCleaner supports the cleaning of those apps?i think thats why it is so small.

• Moderators

Actually the samething happened with 1.20, I reported it awhile back. I will say this, there is a way to find out who it is. So, don't be surprised if you ever get a beta again. Beta was only sent out to 3 or 4 people. You could have possible ruined beta for everyone else, I hope you are happy.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators
i know when and when not to post things.......... i only post these like this at my Widbits!!! Here http://www.laggaming.com/index.php?option=...id=13&Itemid=50

So is that version at neowin the final version?

No, there is a very easy way to tell if it is an official release or not.

CCleaner does not come in a zip file, only beta does.

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

No, there is a very easy way to tell if it is an official release or not.

CCleaner does not come in a zip file, only beta does.

Eh, not right dude.

The zip contains the installer. So, that is the PR or whatever you wish to call it that has been leaked. It's the same as the one link that gets emailed to people.

• Moderators
Eh, not right dude.

The zip contains the installer.  So, that is the PR or whatever you wish to call it that has been leaked.  It's the same as the one link that gets emailed to people.

What's not right? If you download ccsetup121.exe it will be an official version, if you download a zip file from a site with the exe in it, it will more than likely a beta. Because there is no real need in zipping it.

What's not right? If you download ccsetup121.exe it will be an official version, if you download a zip file from a site with the exe in it, it will more than likely a beta. Because there is no real need in zipping it.

I installed it, it was not beta. It was just like the one that another user posted with a screenshot. It was identical (if not the same one) that is linked in emails to those who donate.

Official releases are only available from links on this site or FileHippo.com, so don't trust downloads from other sites.  Especially if they have been repackaged into a Zip file.

To help with this I shall release the new version within the hour.... :)

MrG, on the Neowin forums someone had posted a full email that those who donate receive. It was reported and deleted however.