You have to check this out

rridgely

• Moderators

You all have to check out these videos they are awesome. These are videos from ex techtv host kevin rose. He has left that network and started to do his own online tv shows. So far he has two out. In the first episode he builds a war spying device that can hack into unincrypted surveylence cameras. In the second episode he builds an open source dvr which kicks the crap out of tivo. You all have to check these out they are completely free and legal. (I'm actually considering building the dvr)

http://www.systm.org/

• Moderators

Sorry not mentioning that IceDog I dont download anything but those videos with bittorent. I use Azureus.

Heres the link:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Download that then when you click on the link click save, then look on your desktop for a blue frog icon, click on it and your download starts. make sure you exit azureus when your finished if you dont want to stream the file for others to get it (I dont think it's needed for these videos they have very big servers and lots of seeds).

is it legal to use bit-torrent... many of my friends are using... and they ask me to use also... mainly for download songs... but i use mIRC for downloading songs...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators

Agumon it is legal to use bittorent as long as the content that your downloading is legal. Like the link that I put in my first post is legal. Now that site that grimdoc is talking about is illegal. Its every bit as bad as using p2p programs.

Agumon it is legal to use bittorent as long as the content that your downloading is legal. Like the link that I put in my first post is legal. Now that site that grimdoc is talking about is illegal. Its every bit as bad as using p2p programs.

roger that!

--==aGumon==--