CCleaner v1.21

MrG

• Moderators

Another idea would be to perhaps implement mouse-over help/descriptions for the icons located on the left for people new to CCleaner.

Example (Issues):

"Issues will locate obsolete entries in the registry giving you the option to remove them."

• Moderators
Will the next release have the ability to delete folders as well as files ? ?

THANKS ! ! !

Gary

No Comment. :mellow:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

How do you manage to produce such a fine app for free MrG, you are most definately dedicated to it, but you still need to put food on the table.

This does not mean I want you to start charging us for it though. :P

• Moderators
what about skins?

I'd think skins would bloat the application download size, it's an amazing program for it's mere size. I'm not trying to shoot down your recommendation, however if you want a Disney looking GUI I'd say make it and optional component/plugin.

I believe the appearance of the program looks very clean & pleasing the way it is. Any skins should be an add-on. Cheers!

Agreed.

Skins in this type of program should be banned in my opinion, they serve no real purpose in a program that is only actually open for a brief amount of computer users time.

It is different when the program is Winamp or suchlike, as the program is possibly on display for longer durations.

Keep it as it is MrG.

Look fantastic:)

Someone mentioned that they wanted the Issues icon changed, well I like it, and don't want it changed, use that time to fix bugs instead :)

Thanks for this free (VERY useful) program ;)