How to clean D:?

D_A

• Moderators

I think he has two hard drives and the second one is D. I bet he has a temp folder or has installed and unistalled lots of programs on his second hard drive and wants to clean them. To be honest I could be completely wrong I am just trying to find a rational problem with the very little info that he gave.

Thats why I asked him what he stored on his D drive. I wanted to know exactly what he wanted to clean from it in hopes of getting more info to help him out.

I think he has two hard drives and the second one is D. I bet he has a temp folder or has installed and unistalled lots of programs on his second hard drive and wants to clean them. To be honest I could be completely wrong I am just trying to find a rational problem with the very little info that he gave.

Thats why I asked him what he stored on his D drive. I wanted to know exactly what he wanted to clean from it in hopes of getting more info to help him out.

Bingo. A simple search of the forums and his answer (which has been answered over and over) would be found.

Excuse my inlges, but what I want is to clean unit D, since that unit I occupy it to prove programs, that is to say, I install and uninstall programs, and for that reason it must be very dirty, much but that the main unit C:\...

Disculpen mi inlges, pero lo que yo quiero es limpiar la unidad D, ya que esa unidad yo la ocupo para probar programas, es decir, instalo y desintalo programas,y por eso debe estar muy sucia, mucho mas que la principal unidad C:\...