noob-how do i delete hidden programs?

rawr23

so i've been testingout spy programs forsafey reasons, and i want to get rid of them since they're trial versions

and they Keep popping up saying buy me.

And I don't want anyone House my pc Until the programs are deleted. My friend suggested CCleaner and he never Showed me how to do it.

Any help for the noob?

so i've been testingout spy programs forsafey reasons, and i want to get rid of them since they're trial versions

and they Keep popping up saying buy me.

And I don't want anyone House my pc Until the programs are deleted. My friend suggested CCleaner and he never Showed me how to do it.

Any help for the noob?

Hello rawf23,

Be careful what spy programs you get and from where you get them.

The best way to do this is to go to the software manufacturer website and find out what the proper uninstall procedures are.

What are the names of these programs and where did you get them ?

Why do you call these "Hidden" programs? Are you saying that these programs do not show in Windows Add/Remove programs ?

You can start CCleaner. Then go to Tools > Uninstall You will see a list of all the programs that are installed.

Find the Program that you want to Uninstall and highlight that program in the list. CCleaner will use the uninstall program that the program software manufacturer provides. To do this you must highlight the program and select "Uninstall".

Do not "uninstall" any other programs other than the Spyware programs that you are talking about.

Reboot the computer after the "Uninstall" is complete and you have closed CCleaner.

If these programs will not "uninstall" then come back here.

Good luck,

:) davey

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/

CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com Bookmark and save to Favorites

• Moderators

Also check out Rouge remover it will take all the fake malwares off your computer

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Hi all, I think rawr23 is talking about spy programs that keep tabs on people without their knowledge. Like maybe your kids or spouse.

These programs install in a stealth mode. I would follow daveys advise for removal, by checking with the software manufacturers website.

Get back with us for help, or to let us know how you did.

Jamin4u