CCleaner Community Forums
LEEnoble

What Operating System Do You Use?

I use Windows XP Professional SP2 on my main PC and Windows 2000 Professional SP4 on my 2nd PC.  :)

Drive C:120 gig/10 gig part:XP Pro sp2 all updates.Drive F(part):10 gig part with 4 ghgost images taken when it suits me.

Drive G+H:10 gig/4 gig part.Clone of C on G and two ghost images on H(part) when it suits me.

Can boot from either drive through bios settings.Too easy.

windows xp professional <-- installed on 2 different computers

windows xp home edition <-- pre-installed when i brought my computer

windows 95 <-- installed on a "dead" computer

Drive C:120 gig/10 gig part:XP Pro sp2 all updates.Drive F(part):10 gig part with 4 ghgost images taken when it suits me.

Drive G+H:10 gig/4 gig part.Clone of C on G and two ghost images on H(part) when it suits me.

Can boot from either drive through bios settings.Too easy.

Main PC: Drive C: 80gig XP Pro SP2 + all updates. Drive D: 120gig Storage. Drive G: 120gig external storage (E: & F: are DVD-RWs)

2nd PC: Drive C: 40gig Win 2000 Pro SP4 + all updates. :D

win 98

win 2000

win xp sp2

win media edition 2005

win nt 2003 enterprise edition

in 1 pc and planning to add more

10 partition

I love PNG. PNG's are great, especially for screenshots of Windows and applications.

For photos and screenshots of games, JPEG is often better.

I use Windows XP Professional with SP2.

Used to run Slackware Linux but that disk crashed, still have ZipSlack on the disk and Ubuntu Linux on a LiveCD.

is this free to share?Linux_FULL_DVD.jpg

Mandrake Linux 10.1 Official Full DVD? if yes? ill post the link

Because I'm seriously thinking WinXP is the last Microsoft operating system I ever intend to use I'd like to know if Linux is as easy to use as Windows, or at the least somewhat similar to Windows?

Edit: The reason's I want to eventually switch is because Windows is laden with non-stop security issues and bugs. And since there's a plethora of open source Linux applications available.

Because I'm seriously thinking WinXP is the last Microsoft operating system I ever intend to use I'd like to know if Linux is as easy to use as Windows, or at the least somewhat similar to Windows?

Edit: The reason's I want to eventually switch is because Windows is laden with non-stop security issues and bugs. And since there's a plethora of open source Linux applications available.

Everything has security issues and bugs. Believe it or not, a recent report said Windows is more secure than *nix.

Everything has security issues and bugs.  Believe it or not, a recent report said Windows is more secure than *nix.

Looks like I'm better off sticking with MS then. I wouldn't doubt if the "more secure" rating came from the release of SP2 for WinXP.

click on any link to download

but *note* its size is more than 2gb

[Argument deleted]

Please keep any arguments in Personal Messages. Or if you'd prefer I could create a special argument forum. :)