[2.09.600]

warmth

When I clean (see my home desktop config down in my signature running Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001)) with the new version of CCleaner (without analize)... and it says has finished.... I click again to clean and I noticed CC has found another Recent files that it didn't get erase in the first time... I did this by as many times as I could and CC still finding recent files...

The most weird thing is that I went to "C:\Users\warmth\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent" and was empty (showing hidden files) and CC still get files there each time I try to clean with it...

UPDATE: after cleanning for 13 times... It appeared to be working fine now... cause for the first time appeared "0 files found"...

here is the content of my CCleaner.ini file

[Options]Language=1034UpdateKey=06/22/2008 01:20:50 AM(App)Old Prefetch data=True(App)Menu Order Cache=True(App)Window Size/Location Cache=True(App)User Assist History=True(App)IIS Log Files=True(App)Hotfix Uninstallers=False(App)Custom Folders=True(App)Start Menu Shortcuts=True(App)Desktop Shortcuts=True(App)Autocomplete Form History=True(App)Installer=FalseSecureDeleteType=1SecureDeleteMethod=2DelayTemp=0MinimizeSystemTray=1FFDetailed=1IEDetailed=1WINDOW_MAX=1WINDOW_LEFT=0WINDOW_TOP=0WINDOW_WIDTH=1680WINDOW_HEIGHT=1036MSG_CONFIRMCLEAN=FalseBackupDir=C:\Users\warmth\Documents\CCleaner backupsCookiesToSave=correo.fii.org|designevolved.net/board|docs.google.com|facebook.com|forum.acmilan-online.com|forum.mess.be|forum.piriform.com|forums.msgd2.com|forums.msgdiscovery.com|google.co.ve|hi5.com|mail.google.com/mail|msghelp.net|myspace.com|pip.verisignlabs.com|sendspace.com|sonico.com|twitter.com|www.acmilan.com|www.google.com/accounts|www.google.com/calendar|www.malianteo.com|www.stuffplug.com(App)Empty Recycle Bin=True(App)Recent Documents=True(App)Run (in Start Menu)=True(App)Search Assistant Autocomplete=True(App)Other Explorer MRUs=True(App)Temporary Files=True(App)Clipboard=True(App)Memory Dumps=True(App)Chkdsk File Fragments=True(App)Windows Log Files=True(App)Mozilla - Saved Form Information=True(App)*Messenger Plus! (Logs)=False(App)*Windows Update Logs=False(App)Tray Notifications Cache=True

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer