CCleaner v2.09

MrG

• Admin

cc2-small.gif

A new version of CCleaner for June, in which we've added much better support for the latest versions of IE and Opera. Plus the usual array of improvements to make it the usual high quality Piriform product you're used to! :)

CCleaner v2.09.600

• Added full support for Internet Explorer 8.0 beta.
  • Improved Opera 9.5 support to fix cache cleaning.
  • Improved interface for Startup tool.
  • Changed memory management routines to reduce footprint.
  • Fixed rare 64-bit performance issues.
  • Added splitter bar to interface.
  • Fixed repaint issues with certain themes.
  • Fixed Spybot cleaning detection.
  • Internal code optimizations.
  • Updated installer engine to fix icon bug.
  • Minor GUI tweaks.

Click here to visit the CCleaner.com site and download

View the full blog post

Great... I saw a amazing improvement in speed this time... and I love the new support to IE8 beta 1...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

It's a great update. I noticed that some opera files weren't cleaned upon running this (by this, I mean, that this version scrubbed 'em). I did, however, notice a slight speed increase. Great job, Piriform, a gem as usual.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

i have a problem with installing the CCleaner. I took over the computer from a friend , he installed CCleaner in the romanian languages , i updated in dutch and then he stops in the middle of the download. Have tried to uninstall CCleaner , downloaded again in dutch languages , nothing ! Tried to install in romanian languages again : nothing. Tried to install even in english : nothing ! I feel sorry for this because i really like CCleaner and think he is the best and easiest cleaner ever . Can please somebody help me ?

i have a problem with installing the CCleaner. I took over the computer from a friend , he installed CCleaner in the romanian languages , i updated in dutch and then he stops in the middle of the download. Have tried to uninstall CCleaner , downloaded again in dutch languages , nothing ! Tried to install in romanian languages again : nothing. Tried to install even in english : nothing ! I feel sorry for this because i really like CCleaner and think he is the best and easiest cleaner ever . Can please somebody help me ?

Hello,

Glad to hear of so many languages being used on one copy of CCleaner.

Look into your CCleaner folder then save your .INI files if there are any.

If you can, "search" and find a copy of CCleaner uninst.exe program then run that.

This should reset your Registry for you and delete old files and icons.Make sure your CCleaner folder is empty of all files and folders.

Reboot your PC.

Then download and save the Portable version from here and put it into your CCleaner folder.

http://www.CCleaner.com/download/builds

This will have all new language .dlls and new copies of the other files that you need.

Then Reboot your PC.

Now try Running CCleaner from your CCleaner folder.

If it works OK then copy your saved .ini files back in and try again.

If it works, right-click on the CCleaner.exe icon and save to your desktop.

If nothing works then answer the following.

The following info will help others to come up with a solution.

These answers help to evaluate the problem.Provide as much information and detail as you can.

Just fill in the answers next to or below the questions?

Did you reboot after Un-installing CCleaner before trying to Re-install it?

Did you do any software or hardware changes installs or uninstalls?

Are you running with Administrator privileges.

CCleaner version ? What Language did you request at install,if any?

OS,edition ,32bit or 64bit and version ?

Browsers and ver.?

Security software and ver?

Other data you think might be relevant?

What did you do and then what happened?

Best wishes,

:) davey

The CCleaner Guide is your first source of information.

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/ CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com

Bookmark & save to Favorites