IE 7 pics!

rridgely

in a hurry mate..

had bunch of viruses.. and spent 3 days to get rid of them..

and now have to go to work shortly...

and very tired..

just wanted a short couple of facts.. instead of reading whole thread for now.. - will read it later..

what???

IE 7.0 is now out?

OR it beta? .. or joke?

cuz i am on 6.0 now i think...

What's the short story?

And if it's out.. should i upgrade?

and will it be for XP only. .or for ME as well?

is beta version... but not available for public testing yet... and it will only be available for Windows XP w/SP2 and Windows Vista...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators

Out of the new screenshots I'm surprised they haven't updated the icons for IE7, if they want it to look as polished as it's main rival Firefox they're going to need to update some icons -- like all of them.

• Moderators

All I can say about those pics is that you better be able to put the tab bar on the bottom and put the navigational icons all on the right. Thats just the way a web browser is supposed to be.

XPSize is good software.

Anyway: I like the new IE. But I prefer the Menubar on top, then the toolbars and then the tabs (like in my browser/Opera)

I have already downloaded IE7 B?ta 1, it is a good program for a MS B?ta product :D

Would you yourself trust it replacing the resources and modding/replacing critical system files?

I'm actually using it on my old pc. I've had no issues at all with it. It's only replacing those files that hold images, and has not broken functionality with me so far.