XP UPDATES

lampz

HI, I have this issue on CCleaner why does CCleaner automatically delete automatics UPDAtes I mean the Updates that were installed after the Update.

is this safe?

when CCleaner deletes updates that were updated by Microsoft?

or it will be permanently deleted?

HI, I have this issue on CCleaner why does CCleaner automatically delete automatics UPDAtes I mean the Updates that were installed after the Update.

is this safe?

when CCleaner deletes updates that were updated by Microsoft?

or it will be permanently deleted?

Hello lampz,

I am presuming that you are referring to the option to delete HotFix Uninstallers or possibly Windows Update Logs.

The option at Cleaner > Windows tab > Advanced cleaning list > HotFix Uninstallers will cause the deletion of the programs that were set up and provided by MS in case a HotFix did not work properly on your system.Once The HotFix has proven to be successful then the corresponding HotFix Uninstaller is no longer needed and can be removed.Once done then the update or "fix" can not removed.

Windows Update logs are only needed for a very short while and can normally be deleted at the next clean-up.

This information may not answer your specific question but is beneficial to other new users.

Provide a little more detail if this is the case.

Best wishes,

:) davey

P,S, More specific information can be found here.Save it and use it. http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/ CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com