Recuva v1.15

MrG

• Admin

rclogo.gif

This new Recuva build fixes various minor issues and improves general compatibility.

Recuva v1.15.327

• Fixed bizarre crash in filter box (if you press F4 twice).
  • Fixed memory leak on FAT32 drives with large numbers of files.
  • Fixed rare crash in secure deletion.
  • Minor UI tweaks.

Download now from www.recuva.com

View the full blog post

How come its tripled in size? Recuva 1.14.321.zip - 787Kb. Recuva 1.15.327 - 2.1Mb.

Its actually quoted the wrong size on Recuva.com, this is FileHippo size. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Great update... but I don't support the checked option to install yahoo bar by default (the same for CCleaner)... :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Great update... but I don't support the checked option to install yahoo bar by default (the same for CCleaner)... :(

I think it's time you all get over this, its just a toolbar (not a nasty one at that, just un-ecessary),

and its easy enough to download the slim version instead.

regards

fireryone

ps. you still have my full support MrG, toolbar or no toolbar :-)

fireryone

but I don't support the checked option to install yahoo bar by default (the same for CCleaner)... :(

its just a toolbar (not a nasty one at that, just un-ecessary),

Well I've had my own Yahoo toolbar for a few years now. I have to do a web search to find it everytime I do a rebuild. If its installed with CCleaner and Recuva then that will save me a lot of time. The Yahoo installation is quite big, bigger than CCleaner file size so do you get the same features?

I know you can download the Google toolbar as well but I haven't bothered doing thats because google.co.uk in my home page.

ps. you still have my full support MrG, toolbar or no toolbar :-)

I also support his option, its up to the user to install it or not. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

I am fine with the bar... I am not against it... what I don't support is the option checked by default...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

I am fine with the bar... I am not against it... what I don't support is the option checked by default...

Thank ok, you can read what options you want to install. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

yes but sometimes I wanna install all the three programs as fast as I can... cause I am doing it in a network with 20 PCs... is a shame... normally this kind of options are unchecked by default... :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

This toolbar 'thingy' is a ridiculous issue to even be taking space here. As one wrote, 'GET OVER IT!' and PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU INSTALL this FREEBIE. 'nough said ! ! !

normally this kind of options are unchecked by default... :(

When I install Recuva which is over the top of an existing installation all my tick boxes are tick by default. All as I use is the desktop short-cut. This is the same as CCleaner all ticked. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

When I install Recuva which is over the top of an existing installation all my tick boxes are tick by default. All as I use is the desktop short-cut. This is the same as CCleaner all ticked. ;)
this is exactly what I don't support neither in Recuve nor CCleaner... :( those should be unchecked by default to avoid people to install it by error...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!