Good free game

hazelnut

• Moderators

I enjoyed this, give it a try see what you think. Good idea to do the tutorial first only takes a minute I had the sound on.

Bloxorz, from here

http://www.windowswatch.co.uk/games/index.html

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I've tried Bloxors before and I remember not being able to beat level 3 or 4. Neat game but huge learning curve.

If you've never played them before I highly recommend Mateusz's games.

The entire Submachine series, Covert Front 1 & 2, and Daymare Town 1 & 2 games are his most famous.

Eyezmaze is On's site. The left side of the screen lists all his games. Pay particular attention to the Grow games, and to the masterpiece "Dwarf Complete" tucked all the way down there near the bottom left. That one is HUGE.

Nifflas has 3 downloadable games (all squeaky clean) that are incredible. Within A Deep Forest, and Knytt are excellent. Knytt Stories is okay but not as good as the other two.

The Cageling was made around 2002? Click the Play Online link near the top. This is beautifully done.

The Hapland series will tear your hair out, in a fun way.

Orbox

Orbox B

And this silly game just cracks me up. More of a web toy than a game.

Stardrone

Okay, it's only a 60 minute demo with an option to buy.

Bill Murray - "Okay....so....she's a dog."

Try this demo for one hour (and then uninstall it and CCleaner it if you want) and tell me you weren't impressed. It's that good. I bought it.

I ought to tell you right now that hpHosts added www.bigfishgames.com to their files. I don't know why, they never gave me any reason. I guess paranoid is safe, in a paranoid kinda way. But damn, how long you plan to live on this friggin rock? yawn.gif