Some Important News

TwistedMetal

If you sell your car then you dont have to pay the car insurance then you will save more money.

Then you can walk and your feet will be strong!

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators
If you sell your car then you dont have to pay the car insurance then you will save more money.

Then you can walk and your feet will be strong!

That is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while. I dont know what it's like where you live but here everything is far away, so walking is pretty much not an option. Next time you go on a vacation dont fly, just walk and see how it goes. Or since you live in the UK try to swim to the US. You will drown but at least it wont cost you anything. <_<

That is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while. I dont know what it's like where you live but here everything is far away, so walking is pretty much not an option. Next time you go on a vacation dont fly, just walk and see how it goes. Or since you live in the UK try to swim to the US. You will drown but at least it wont cost you anything.  <_<

Eldmannen is not from the UK!!!!!!!!

Is he?

I'm moving to America if he is, the UK is only little I might bump in to him.

• Moderators

I am almost sure that I saw a post where he said he is from the UK. In the meantime if you run into any 11 year olds ask them what CCleaner is, if they know what your talking about smack them in the back of the head and tell them to stay off of the forum. :D

I am almost sure that I saw a post where he said he is from the UK. In the meantime if you run into any 11 year olds ask them what CCleaner is, if they know what your talking about smack them in the back of the head and tell them to stay off of the forum. :D

Or if I run into any 11 year olds, I will keep my back to the wall.

Otherwise I might end up with claw marks down my back and a sore a@@@.

• Moderators
What is he talking about :blink: ?

I don't know, isn't that the whole point of this thread. It's pointless and doesn't make any sense.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key