[2 Suggestions] Taskbar icon option improvement

warmth

My first suggestion was regarding a "bug" I reported that resulted as a know limitation for now... Is the replacement of the tooltip text string for real time status of CCleaner... is ok that if you hover the taskbar icon it says CCleaner when is doing nothing... but when is cleaning or whatever is very bad that the string doesn't show you anything about the status of its work... like progress in % and if it is cleaning or searching in your registry, etc...

My second suggestion is due to the amateur users of CCleaner that activate the option of minimize to taskbar withouth knowing what that means... have you ever seen that dialog box warnings that appear sometimes when for example you have a windows update available??? well that what I mean... first time the user activate this option and minimize CC a dialog box will appear warning you that CC isn't closed... is just minimized there...

I always do suggestion and none anwer me like this two:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=11124

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=14883

I hope this one takes your attention... :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

thanks my friend...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

thanks my friend...

How are you doing,warmth, my friend.

All of your suggestions,I am sure, are reviewed.

That is why they provide this sub-forum.

You know by now though, that Piriform staff is very small.They can not review and answer every suggestion.I don't think that they have the time to reply to any suggestions.

You know they do listen when you see these suggestions put into effect in the products.

You are a valuable member because you always provide good information related to your suggestions.

I have seen your suggestions and that is my impression.

Any very popular application will be considered for cleaning.Of course they must be very,very popular.

You have become competent at using winapp2.ini to clean some of your applications.

Please consider offering them to be included in the forum winapp2.ini file.

I am sure there are many users that could benefit from them.

Keep posting your suggestions,

:) davey

How are you doing,warmth, my friend.

All of your suggestions,I am sure, are reviewed.

That is why they provide this sub-forum.

You know by now though, that Piriform staff is very small.They can not review and answer every suggestion.I don't think that they have the time to reply to any suggestions.

You know they do listen when you see these suggestions put into effect in the products.

You are a valuable member because you always provide good information related to your suggestions.

I have seen your suggestions and that is my impression.

Any very popular application will be considered for cleaning.Of course they must be very,very popular.

You have become competent at using winapp2.ini to clean some of your applications.

Please consider offering them to be included in the forum winapp2.ini file.

I am sure there are many users that could benefit from them.

Keep posting your suggestions,

:) davey

hey mate... first of all thanks for your reply... I really understand what you mean... but I have been beta tester of so many softwares all over the internet for example of Messenger Plus! Live and I have always tried to do my best, no matter if there is some kind of monetary or reputation retribution. This fact gave me a lot of experience in suggestion and bug reports... and this experience tell me that I have always got a least one reply to my threads and is very sad that here is not happening that at all... I don't care if is a good or a bad reply... cause I accept everybody's opinion... but I want to feel that I am doing something no wasting my time... hope you can understand me... :( and don't worry no matter what happens I will be here posting each time I feel that is needed to... ;)

regards...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!