Please fix it or i unfortunately cant update to future versions

Thank you

Hi

Version 206(Last) NOT CLEAN the recent opened files list in ms office 2003

The same problem already happened in CC 1.19 IF i can remember well

Please fix it or i unfortunately cant update to future versions

Thank you

Hello vecchio,

Is the box checked in Applications > Office 2003 ?

Good Luck,

:) davey

Hello vecchio,

Is the box checked in Applications > Office 2003 ?

Good Luck,

:) davey

Hi

yes i have the box checked

If i open a office doc ,close the progam and run CCleaner i still see the name of the last documment open

AS i said before,this already happen with cc 1.19

I cannot agree with this i think cc should have new features and NOT loose features it already have

Thanks(using xp sp2 pro)

Hi

yes i have the box checked

If i open a office doc ,close the progam and run CCleaner i still see the name of the last documment open

AS i said before,this already happen with cc 1.19

I cannot agree with this i think cc should have new features and NOT loose features it already have

Thanks(using xp sp2 pro)

Hey

could someone advise me this "problem" with office is a bug or a intentional remove of feature?

Just in case .if my second sentence is correct i will be very disaponted and cannot update cc anymore unfortunatelly

Thank you

When I checked my recent doc in Word after I had done a clean they weren't cleaned and I have my Office 97 is ticked even thought I'm using Office 2000. So what does this matter?

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

... I have my Office 97 is ticked even thought I'm using Office 2000. ...

For some reason, CCleaner has routines for Office 97, XP, 2003 and 2007 but not 2000. You're getting the tick box for Office 97 because CCleaner detects the registry key HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\8.0\Common ... the "8.0" indicates Office 97.

EDIT: I don't know if earlier versions of Word stored their "Recently used files list" information differently but CCleaner's routine for Office 97 does not have an entry for cleaning the Word\Data|Settings registry key.

Check to see if HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Word\Data|Settings is being cleared when you run CCleaner. The data in the key is a little awkward to read but you should be able to discern the filenames from the Recently used files list.

Personally, I don't use the standard CCleaner routine to clean that key because it also holds the custom Word settings. I just disable "Recently used files list" in Word > Tools > Options > General.

Check to see if HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Word\Data|Settings is being cleared when you run CCleaner. The data in the key is a little awkward to read but you should be able to discern the filenames from the Recently used files list.

Personally, I don't use the standard CCleaner routine to clean that key because it also holds the custom Word settings. I just disable "Recently used files list" in Word > Tools > Options > General.

Thank you ,sorry but i am unablle to check this.This problem hapens only with me?

any advise please

Thank you ,sorry but i am unablle to check this.This problem hapens only with me?

any advise please

Do you have this problem with all Office Recently used files? When you said "If i open a office doc", I (perhaps mistakenly) assumed you meant Word. Do you have the same problem with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.?

Do you have this problem with all Office Recently used files? When you said "If i open a office doc", I (perhaps mistakenly) assumed you meant Word. Do you have the same problem with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.?

Hi and thanks for the reply

Yes it happens with ALL the office(word ,PowerPoint etc)

The version 205 cleans all this list properly but NO way to do it with 206

And again the same feature WAS REMOVED in the past version 1.19

I NEED this feature on ALL CC versions. i CANNOT agree with this .

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

This problem persist in 207

could someone tell me if the next versions of cc WIL NOT clean the office recent files list? i have talked with a friend of mine and the lists are not cleaned in his comp too

this is an absurd and unnaceptable

the last version which work properly to me is 205

if this problem persist i cant update thw versions anymore

Absurd :angry: