5 popular PDF Readers

Humpty

Foxit is the one I use with a couple of others in the article below that are new to me.

PDF Files have been a very powerful mode of communication (used esp. for long text files), and unfortunately none of the Windows versions have that as an in-built utility. PDF Files need special software to open/read a PDF File, this software is generally termed as PDF Reader.

Here I am enlisting the five most widely used PDF Readers with a comparison table at the end to show the best pdf readers out of it. Get more on software tested in our compared and tested series

Techno Spot Article

• Moderators

I've tried several PDF viewers the last being Foxit Reader which would occasionally just display gibberish, therefore I migrated back to Adobe Reader.

I haven't personally noticed any annoyingly slow loading of Adobe Reader and I even turned off it's fast launching feature.

• Moderators

Almost all the .pdf files I read now were created by MS Word, so foxit does what I need to do.

However adobe reader speed up makes adobe reader pretty nice.(gets rid of features I dont need and makes it lightning quick)

However adobe reader speed up makes adobe reader pretty nice.(gets rid of features I dont need and makes it lightning quick)

Which Adobe Reader are you currently using? I recently found Adobe 8.1 Lite -- seems to be adequate for most things, but doesn't have a lot of extra features.