I've never been able to run in Vista 32bits spanish

Hi.

I've never been able to see the full executiion of CC on a dell inspiron 6400 1 gb ram. vista 32 bits spanish...

when ran cc, it show the nag screen to authorize execution (i know that can be avoided, but I think if it is there... perhaps is for one good reason..) and off it goes... starts to do its job, but suddendly it disapears from screen.. the weird thing is if I config to several passes (NSA 7 passes) it makes several passes before disapearing (It looks like if it were a problem with the progress bar) allways at the 75% (aprox) is disappears, whaetever the security level (passes) is.

Thanks.

Hi.

I've never been able to see the full executiion of CC on a dell inspiron 6400 1 gb ram. vista 32 bits spanish...

when ran cc, it show the nag screen to authorize execution (i know that can be avoided, but I think if it is there... perhaps is for one good reason..) and off it goes... starts to do its job, but suddendly it disapears from screen.. the weird thing is if I config to several passes (NSA 7 passes) it makes several passes before disapearing (It looks like if it were a problem with the progress bar) allways at the 75% (aprox) is disappears, whaetever the security level (passes) is.

Thanks.

I don't know any Spanish so here is my suggestion in English. Before you run CC the next time, go to the Options, then Advanced. On that panel check to see if you have the box checked to "Close Program after Cleaning". If it's checked, un-check it.

Good Luck!

Vic

Vic Lovan

http://www.viclovan.com/ccleaner2settings.htm

Damn... thanks Vic!!!!

I had that option on... so it closed every time it finished running.

This is an exmaple why some very good software are misundertod.. it is not a bad program.. .it's a bad user :(

Thanks...

Don't worry about the small stuff, it's an easy thing to forget.

Good Luck!

Vic

VicLovan.com

http://www.viclovan.com/ccleaner2settings.htm