How old are you

rridgely

I am 56!! There does that make you feel better? :lol:

Blimey, that was 4 years ago, how that time has flown.

Age is just a number kaybee, you are only as old as you feel and will make the most of life to suit.

I feel about the same age as my kids most of the time, I act just as stupid as them that's for sure.

Well it *is* a place for kids so I would expect it to be loud and chaotic all the time (which actually makes me question why I want to go in the first place since I'm not fond of the little ones). It's gonna be a good day though; like you said, I'll be with friends. And if I have to toss some kids out because they get too damn loud, I will. :lol:

You can like bully them for their game tickets, the same way as for lunch money. And you can challenge them to a multiple player arcade game and beat them. I mean really horribly embarrassingly. :lol:

Really though, with your friends along it'll be a trip with all the rugrats running around everywhere. And the food isn't that bad. It's okay. I'd eat it. But what you're really gonna be jonesing for is a bar. :mellow:

You can like bully them for their game tickets, the same way as for lunch money. And you can challenge them to a multiple player arcade game and beat them. I mean really horribly embarrassingly. :lol:

NOW I remember why I want to go. :lol:

Really though, with your friends along it'll be a trip with all the rugrats running around everywhere. And the food isn't that bad. It's okay. I'd eat it. But what you're really gonna be jonesing for is a bar. :mellow:

Wellll we don't drink so that's not a problem. Just give me free refills on my soda and I'm happy. lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

I'm turning 22, not this Monday but next. :D

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

Wow that's quite the...um...buzzkill. Thanks. :huh:

I've never seen so much written about Chuck E Cheese, or is it Chucky Cheese?

Nothing like FREE advertising. :lol:

I bet you can't wait to go now.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• Moderators
I've never seen so much written about Chuck E Cheese, or is it Chucky Cheese?

Nothing like FREE advertising. :lol:

I bet you can't wait to go now.

I though I had wiped that place from my permanent memory after being forced to go there as a kid when my younger sister wanted to eat there on her birthday. :( The food left a lasting impression, enough to avoid a revisit. Just realized I'm old, that was so long ago. :lol:

Lulu prolly already went and I'm sure she had a fun time. I thought of it as a name like Kwik E Mart. It might be Chucky, I dunno, I never really looked.

No it's Chuck E Cheese. lol

And we haven't gone yet. We'll be going towards the end of September. Then a few weeks later we'll be doing the "grown up" party at Bahama Breeze. That'll be a good time as well. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

there goes, I hit 23 and the day is over 12:02 am . cheers all

I turned 22 today :)

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

And a big happy birthday to you also. We should have had a party with all these birthdays.

Have a good one.

2132%20(450).gif

Let's see, UK, Austraila, USA and many other countries we will really rack up the frequent flier miles!!

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY!!

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Just turned 25 on the 17th... I'm feeling every bit of it too :D

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Happy birthday to everyone who had a recent birthday!

Wow, from teenagers to octogenarians what a group!

Kind of makes life, and this thread quite interesting.....and well read. ;)