How old are you

rridgely

• Moderators

You are bound to be a special person as I have read a lot of your posts and you are always so helpful. And I appreciate your Happy wish. And not that I really care but I'm not "in his 80's and still posting." I'm in my 70 and hope to continue. Actually I'll be 76 the first of December, and that's tomorrow in the states. I think where you are the birthday has already past.

Maybe you 7 finger mixed with your 8 finger and that's what came out. I'm trying hard to make this a joke and assure you I'm not at all offended. Will you accept that please?

Hi Mudd :)

Perhaps I got confused by the fact that I'm sure we'll be doing this all again when you really are 80!!

No idea why I thought you were 80, but hey, what's a few years between friends :lol:

It's great to have you on forum anyway Mudd, no matter how old you are.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

You are bound to be a special person as I have read a lot of your posts and you are always so helpful. And I appreciate your Happy wish. And not that I really care but I'm not "in his 80's and still posting." I'm in my 70 and hope to continue. Actually I'll be 76 the first of December, and that's tomorrow in the states. I think where you are the birthday has already past.

Maybe you 7 finger mixed with your 8 finger and that's what came out. I'm trying hard to make this a joke and assure you I'm not at all offended. Will you accept that please?

Hey Happy Birthday there Mr. Mudd, I'm still trying to catch you but you have a little lead on me.

I wonder what 90 or 100 would be like? Nevermind, I'm enjoying today.

ALSO you should see my Mother-in-law, going on 87 and drives, shops, cooks (GREAT cook), does her own banking....in fact she does her own everything. Age truly is just a number.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Dawn of the Dinosaurs ? here we go!

No offence meant, but I couldn?t resist, having lately watched "Ice Age" again. "They do it every year, ya know!"

Hey everyone, time flies. Seems only yesterday that we had also those bulky, expensive PDPs, the Data General Nova, and Point 4, and now every small laptop runs circles around what used to fill half a building ? More than half a century has flown by for me.

It?s refreshing to see that the "dinosaurs" still have an active life, and that apparently the "Never-going-Olds" and the Young exchange with lots of enthusiasm. Good to see that the "Old" aren?t always stubborn and the "Young" not always un-wise. Keep it up, boys! And gals. Of course.

mjp 28 and Moonbase - Thank each of you for the replies. Never had so many people recognize my birthday in my life. Been to dozens of parties for people having a new year added. Never in my 76 years have I had a birthday party. I'm not complaining because we lived in a remote area of the state and the nearest neighbor was miles away. Grew up when the Depression was just being to get better and people didn't have a dollar to spend on a gift. Not complaining mind you, just stating a fact.

Life has been great for me.

Mudd

mjp 28 and Moonbase - Thank each of you for the replies. Never had so many people recognize my birthday in my life.

Life has been great for me.

Hey 5 years, 18 pages, 354 Replies and 61,482 Views on this thread is also quite amazing, I don't think I can remember anything like it on any board.

It's been fun, if you want to kill some time go back to page 1 and check it out....and see how we've all "gracefully" aged. :lol:

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 4 weeks later...

do'h! :blink:

Richard S.

A little detective work, have a good 35th.

• 3 weeks later...

So, offically how old are you DennisD? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I wish someone would kill this "How Old Are You." I've had 6 birthdays since I first posted at 70. If it keeps going I'll hit 77 before the year is out!

No really, hope it lasts until I'm 84. Someone here a while back said something about a Birthday Party at 84!

Mudd

Just fib a little, its ok if its about your age. That is a socially and morally acceptable fib.

I'm older than all the trees in my yard, but not telling. Officially, 39 and holding. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I look forward to the big Piriform meetup for Mudd's 84'th :)

Me also! However, I may not even know who I am if I make it to 84. As of now the only thing I'm sure of is the woman I'm married to for 53 years is still the love of my life. Anything else is, well sort of one way or the other...............

Mudd

... As of now the only thing I'm sure of is the woman I'm married to for 53 years is still the love of my life. ...

How nice of you to say that. :D

Errr, ummm, does she read this forum? You gonna get in trouble about that Grouch part.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

How nice of you to say that. :D

Errr, ummm, does she read this forum? You gonna get in trouble about that Groutch part.

She doesn't read the Forum but she knows her name! She may not like it much but she knows. :)

Mudd

• 4 weeks later...

CaPMan - You just lost your "advantage." I'm 70 and will be 71 in December.

What am I doing on a board of young people? Sometime, just sometime, if you are selective and very careful one can learn from the Young. Most here seem very knowledgeable. I'm thankful that there are no restrictions of Age on the Board.

You beat me by 6 months. I will be 71 in June. If I live that long.

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks now I feel different.............officially a pensioner, recieving the aged pension every fortnight. HOWEVER it stops there.....just because I have turned 65 years of age, does not mean I have given up. Exactly the opposite, lookout folks, I have now got my 2nd wind (as they say).........looking forward to wandering around this great country of AUS in my Nissan X-trail 2005 Ti 5 speed manual (with all the fruit) with my fishing rod and gas stove. (and beer/wine)

Volunteering 3 days a week at an aged care home certainly keeps my young............I get to help those who are not as fortunate as I, as I enjoy reasonable health, well I do now since I commenced volunteering. :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"