How old are you

rridgely

• Moderators

I turned 38 on September 22nd :mellow:

Doesn't feel any different to 37...

Mine was on Sept 18.

I think age is just a number myself, and would prefer to go by a more "true age" as in how does someone feel, and moreover any body aches and pains that can make someone feel much older than their birth certificate states.

• 1 month later...

mjp28 a very, very happy 60th birthday to you.

You've years left in you yet, just look at Mudd for an example.!!

Don't forget when you reach 81 you get a special Piriform telegram :)

I'd like to see that!

AND it must have been someone's birthday or will be pretty soon. :)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

I'd like to see that!

AND it must have been someone's birthday or will be pretty soon. :)

I also would like to see that! But five more years is a very long time if you are near 81.

Mudd

I turned 31 Nov 1st. :)

Happy 1 week late Birthday there LuLu. I hope you did something fun or interesting.

(Get any good stuff? Leftover Halloween candy? :lol: )

....and you're miles and miles from any milestones!! ;)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Thanks everybody!!

Nah didn't do anything special. Mom had planned a small birthday dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe but funds fell short so it's been put on hold till who knows when. My brother gave me a 50 dollar gift card though. And one of my friends gave me a 2 disc set of classic "scary" movies like the original House on Haunted Hill and such. And I did have happy birthday sung to me in the Esquelto Muerte scare zone at this year's Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. It was awesome. haha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Unless I missed a post in this thread, I guess I'm the second oldest amongst those who posted. Just turned 62 end of last month. Sure is weird for me to think all those years have gone. Mentally I feel like I'm 22 with a little more of "life's lessons".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May be time here to wish Mudd a very happy birthday and many more to come :)

In his 80's and still posting, long may it continue.

You are bound to be a special person as I have read a lot of your posts and you are always so helpful. And I appreciate your Happy wish. And not that I really care but I'm not "in his 80's and still posting." I'm in my 70 and hope to continue. Actually I'll be 76 the first of December, and that's tomorrow in the states. I think where you are the birthday has already past.

Maybe you 7 finger mixed with your 8 finger and that's what came out. I'm trying hard to make this a joke and assure you I'm not at all offended. Will you accept that please?

Mudd