How old are you

rridgely

Oops, sorry Picablu - I didn't mean to "talk" over the top of you :huh:

My parents are late 70s but sadly weren't able to make the leap to really using a PC ..... just a little bit too intimidated by it. I'm impressed that you've moved to Vista ... it sure scares the hell outa me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Well I might as well kick this can down the road again.

How old are you?

I was ~54 when I joined here....in 2004.

And I just turned 59 this past Monday 9/28/09.

Geezzzz that sounds old, why don't I act like it? :P

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Hope the link stays active for two more months at least. I'll be 75 in Dec, that is assuming..............!

Wondering if I'm the oldest. I remember not to long ago I saw a 70+ member but can't remember the details. I've always sucked the hind-t## because I was the youngest of 8. If I'm the most elder here, will finally have been first at something, :P

Mudd

• Moderators
Hope the link stays active for two more months at least. I'll be 75 in Dec, that is assuming..............!

Wondering if I'm the oldest. I remember not to long ago I saw a 70+ member but can't remember the details. I've always sucked the hind-t## because I was the youngest of 8. If I'm the most elder here, will finally have been first at something, :P

Don't forget to post Mudd when it's your 75th, that is something to celebrate. :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I'm 25... Just turned in July... Starting to feel the wear and tears of life!

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

same, well turning next month. taking longer to recover :mellow:

No fate but what we make

KM,

You're right on that, "starting to feel", you've got a looong way to go there. ;)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Happy Birthday Lulu! :)

Just saw this (getting slow in my old age lol)...Thanks Corona!!

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You folks now have an old fa*t of 75 years on your Forum. Dec 1 here in the States was my day. The Hospital stays are more frequent and the pains sometime more intense but I'm here.

Because of you and your expertise, I spend less and less on Computer repairs and certainly enjoy the fun you have on the Forum

Now I'm shooting for 5 more years. Don't expect to make it. Didn't expect to make 75 so who knows except for the Man!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of your group.

Mudd