How old are you

rridgely

perhaps one of the ever popular Real Life Pictures threads would be sufficient to end confusion.

haha maybe.

I actually look a bit like that, but I have 2 or 3 brow line things and my hair isn't parted in the same place :P

So i see where people are coming from with the whole "kind of like a guy thing" being that I'm a guy ;)

Hmmm. I still don't see it. But again, I'm probably just biased because I know the pic is of me. lol But hey, if you look a bit like me, then you must be pretty damn cute. :P:D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Me neither, it's when it stops I'll be annoyed lol

Haha I agree. Then I'll just walk around with a bag on my head. Kidding!!! :lol:

John Belushi was the man. Awesome comedian and all around fantastic performer. And the Blues Brothers...don't get me started.

Haha yep! On a surfing forum I hung out on a few years back, some of the members and I did this thing where we told each other how we envisioned the others to look. Man, all of us were waaaaay off on our descriptions of of each other. It was hilarious.

ps- blonde hair and blue eyes rock! :D

Surfing Forum? :huh: Well you sure find out a lot on this thread!

Not much surfing in OHIO but I did surf in beautiful Hawai'i.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Surfing Forum? :huh: Well you sure find out a lot on this thread!

Not much surfing in OHIO but I did surf in beautiful Hawai'i.

Oh yeah, total surfer girl here. Back in the day I had joined up on quite a few surfing forums. Even moderated/admin'ed a few of them.

I am so jealous that you've surfed in Hawaii. <_< I want to surf there, Costa Rica and Tahiti. And they do too have surfing in Ohio. It's called snowboarding. :lol:

Oh yeah, total surfer girl here. Back in the day I had joined up on quite a few surfing forums. Even moderated/admin'ed a few of them.

I am so jealous that you've surfed in Hawaii. <_< I want to surf there, Costa Rica and Tahiti. And they do too have surfing in Ohio. It's called snowboarding. :lol:Yeah, we know about snow. <_<

And oh yes, you need some North Shore action! Do it. ;)

(I had a neighbor kid who lived there......but recently moved to Colorado. A cousin lived there.....moved to Virginia. <_< ) I'd go back in a NY minute!

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

And oh yes, you need some North Shore action! Do it. ;)

Oh how I wish!!! You have no idea how much I wish. lol Maybe once I get a new job and can save up enough money I'll get to do it. I know the wait will be worth it.

(I had a neighbor kid who lived there......but recently moved to Colorado. A cousin lived there.....moved to Virginia. <_< ) I'd go back in a NY minute!

Haha I don't blame you! Why anyone would give that up for Colorado or Virgina or anywhere else here for that matter is beyond me.

John Belushi was the man. Awesome comedian and all around fantastic performer. And the Blues Brothers...don't get me started.

Haha yep! On a surfing forum I hung out on a few years back, some of the members and I did this thing where we told each other how we envisioned the others to look. Man, all of us were waaaaay off on our descriptions of of each other. It was hilarious.

ps- blonde hair and blue eyes rock! biggrin.gif

ps- blonde hair and blue eyes rock! biggrin.gif

I know someone else that felt this way. LINK REMOVED ;)

๏̯๏

I kid.

Edited by Andavari
Link removed. That was rather uncalled for, you know better than that!

I saw it an knew that the mods would deal with it as they always do, and always do appropriately. We are actually quite lucky to have such a helpful bunch of members, and such active and helpful moderators on this site. You mods are always on top of things, and very good at keeping this site as a friendly, peaceful, thoughtful place to exchange ideas, get help with our computers, and to make new friends. I think each and every moderator was an excellent choice and provides a different angle for keeping this a great site.

Thanks guys, you deserve a pat on the back for what you all do. This would be a spam/fighting fest in no time without you. :)

iam 44 years of age. and i dont feel a day older than 43 lol

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

• 5 months later...

Well I might as well kick this can down the road again.

How old are you?

I was ~54 when I joined here....in 2004.

I'm going to jump in here again, probably for the last time. I've read the entire thread and surprised to find I have posted here in the past. Surprised because I have had a Stroke and it has kept me away from a PC. I lost a large part of Memory because if it.

I hope Capman is still around as he was the one that invited me to the Forum.

Am 74 now, hope I make 75 in December. After that anything goes. My Grouch is typing this. I have no typing skill left. So thanks for letting me post on the board. Still can read so I will be able to know how things are with you. Enjoy every word I read on the Forum.

Respectfully,

Mudd

I'm 29. Will be hitting the big 3-0 in just under 4 months. :blink: I still act like i'm 12 though so it doesn't matter in the least. haha

• Moderators

38 now, but I feel older and I will be older in two more months.

I still act like i'm 12 though so it doesn't matter in the least.

You aren't 12. :P

Actually I thought you were in your twenties.